Genesis Framework WordPress Theme Free Download – The Genesis Framework is one of the most robust frameworks that is used in WordPress. This framework for child themes has been released by StudioPress and is mostly used by professional web developers as it is a premium framework with a lot of child themes. If you buy it, then you will get all the child themes in its package, you support Gutenberg blocks, with the help of this, you can design any kind of mind in your website, you do not need any kind of coding skill for it all. Something you can easily create with the Genesis framework.
In Genesis Framework you get many good features that you can use to create a professional and premium WordPress website, you get unique demos in it, which you can use and publish a website in a few minutes and you can publish a custom page template in it. Get a premade like Default, Archive, and Blog page. You can customize everything in it like colors, and content style layouts. The best thing is that you get customizable headers that you can use and design the header accordingly, so Genesis Framework is a very premium WordPress theme.
Recommended Theme: JNews Free Download
Best Features of Genesis Framework
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after-sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Pre-made custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colors support
- Featured content widget
- Gutenberg ready
Live Demo/Sales of Genesis Framework v3.3.3
Recommended Theme: Course Maker Pro Genesis Child theme free Download
Genesis Framework v3.3.3 (Changelog):
- Accessibility: Added title as
<article>element to improve screen reader UX when using the rotor to view all articles on the page.
- Added missing
permission_callbackto public Genesis, REST routes to prevent a notice under WordPress 5.5.
- Changed “Enable auto-updates” in WordPress 5.5 to text that describes where to enable Genesis update checks.
- Improved standards for admin CSS.
genesis-lazy-load-imagestheme support under WordPress 5.5. WordPress 5.5 adds image lazy loading by default.
- Fixed: Block Editor – prevent editor crash if the Genesis sidebar is active.
- Fixed: Block Editor – ensure the Genesis sidebar icon is visible.
- Deactivated Genesis Translations plugin on upgrade to Genesis 3.3.1.
- Enable language pack updates to work on WordPress multisite as long as the main site is using a Genesis theme.
Free Download Genesis Framework v3.3.3 [Latest Version]
Recommended Theme: Navigation Pro Genesis Child Theme Free Download